Subject: Re: He who serves
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 1997 23:14:33 -0500

Gads, Mr Firkin, but you keep confusing apples with pears.  LEICA -- that
is, the camera designed by Barnack for E. Leitz and, subsequently, modified
into the M camera we know and love -- was designed for ANNUAL SERVICES.

The Super Ikonta was not.  If it seems shocking to you, allow me to
introduce you to the geography:  Zeiss Ikon built the Super Ikonta IN
STUTTGART, some many miles from WETZLAR, where the Leica was constructed.
Different camera, different town, different philosophies.

Sheesh.

Marc

Marc James Small
Cha Robh Bas Fir, Gun Ghras Fir!