Subject: Re: A rechargeable PX625 replacement?
From: rlocurto@pccsite.com (Ruth Locurto)
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 1997 21:22:54 -0800

When I was in the camera business I was told that the PX625A might
damage the fragile circuits in some older cameras, and that the readings
would always be off by an unpredictable amount - I was always worried
about selling them. I have seen allusions to solutions, but haven't had
concrete information, if anyone could dirct me to where this has been
covered I would greatly appreciate it.

PS does anyone know how to reach C.R.I.S. camera services?

Regards, Mark Wilk (rlocurto@pccsite.com)