Subject: Russar 20/5.6
From: pgs@thillana.lcs.mit.edu (Patrick Sobalvarro)
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 1997 21:57:50 -0500

I finally broke down and ordered one of these Russar 20/5.6 lenses.
It arrived today.  It looks new, but I noticed something weird.  I
can't tell if the iris opens completely.  When I open the aperture
dial as wide as possible, I can still see the rounded hexagonal shape
of the blades.

Can one of you who has this lens tell me if this is normal?  I noticed
it because it looked to me like the aperture dial stopped before it
reached the 5.6, although I'll have to check again to be sure.

Thanks,
Patrick