Subject: Re: Pinhole Leicas
From: creadick@mindspring.com (Nowell & Jennifer Creadick)
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 1997 12:01:52 -0500 (EST)

At 2:19 AM 2/26/97, Oddmund Garvik wrote:
>At 19:57 25/02/1997 -0500, Dan Cardish wrote:
>>At 03:57 PM 25-02-97 -0800, Oddmund wrote:
><snip>
>>
>>Why don't you develop a web page and post some of these pin-hole pictures?
>>There was a thread a few days ago (yes, we don't always talk about you ;-) )
>>about buying pinhole lenses for M-Leicas.  I thought it was crazy, but then
>>what do I know?
>>
><snip>
>
>It is a very good idea and it is one of my projects. A general page with
>interesting (?) links and pictures. But my family is growing again, and I am
>rather poor (financially...), so in the meantime I have got to collect
>funds, i.e. work with other things.

Oddmund...a couple of thoughts (may be useful to us all to finance our
excesses!).....if you can get your images on the web somewhere, somehow,
they may sell for more thank you think.  Have you ever searched for photo
gallaries on the web?  There are several.  Also, it would be very
gratifying to know some LUG folks were out there in some galleries?   I buy
other photographers work, and am just beginning to try to sell some of
mine,  and would sure be interested in seeing some of those pinhole images.
Let me know, e mail if you wish, if you are willing to send some examples.
Nowell

Chapel Hill, NC

Although love may fail, courtesy should prevail.