Subject: Leica CL
From: Oka@mol.net.my (Takanori Oka)
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 1997 13:22:08 +0730

Hi,

I am new to this list(subscribed yesterday). I am a user of R3 system and
Contax T2, and now considering a rangefinder camera system for 35 and 50 mm
M lenses.

I am currently interested in Leica CL body, because it is smaller and
lighter than M bodies and it has a convenient built-in meter. But question
is how rugged they are, especially because they are not being manufactured
any more and I can buy only a used one(and still expensive).

Could anyone tell me your own experience or opinions or whatever that help
me to make a decision? I appreciate any kind of reply regarding the CL.

Thank you in advance.

Tak Oka