Subject: Re: Working Kit
From: dwp@deltanet.com
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 97 22:40:57

In <v02130501aef17eb2d082@[203.120.37.138]>, on 01/02/97 at 11:06 PM,
   cardona@letterbox.com said:

>On Thu, 23 Jan 97, an enlighten Dennis Painter wrote:

>>I like it, a 75mm f2.8, no matter what they call it.  I seldom use my 90
>>but think I would us a 75 that was small and lightweight.  One problem
>>though, I would have to get the M6 finder system, well, thats my problem.

>>Leica? are you listening?

>You could use the M4-P  for that finder, or just frame 90 but get abit
>extra.

>Cardona

Cardona!

Almost forgot I posted that, but to keep the fire going, I reiterate,
would love a 75mm f/2.8.  As to the frame lines for a price Leica will
install the M6 finder in the M2/4/4-2  or maybe I would get an M4-P.  You
can never have too many Leicas, right?

Best regards, Dennis Painter

Experience is a tough teacher. It gives the test before the lesson.
- -unknown

http://users.deltanet.com/users/dwp