Subject: Re: Ektachrome 200 Elite
From: gregm@world.std.com (Greg Mironchuk)
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 1997 19:30:10 -0400

At 11:04 AM 2/28/97, Godfrey DiGiorgi wrote:

>Has anyone else had similar experience to this? And can anyone suggest a
>200 speed transparency film that will have decent resolution?

Fuji's SENSIA 200 has much lower contrast than any of the 200 speed Kodak
products that I've seen, and a bit nicer grain, to boot.

I never quite understood why faster 'chromes from Kodak (since the nicely
pastel-looking E-4 High Speed Ektachrome) are all contrastier than their
64/100 speed films.

During those occasions when I need a faster film, I need LOWER contrast!!!

                                        Greg.

                                                      Greg Mironchuk
                                              409 Central St, Saugus, MA 01906
                                              617-941-8030 * 617-362-7417 page