Subject: Spot-Matic Battery: Off Topic
From: Stark <astark@suffolk.lib.ny.us>
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 1997 14:53:20 -0500 (EST)

Dear Lugers: I am looking for a battery for a Honeywell Spot-Matic
ser#23237xx It appears that the battery is conical in shape and our local
camera store does not have them in stock and does not know of a supplier,
can any one help?.The camera is in good user shape and I would like to use
it as a backup also the len's available for this mount are endless. Would
appreciate any info on the battery...        Thanks     Tony Stark.

                          TEMPUS VITAM REGIT