Subject: Re: Definitive Cleaning Materials & Techniques
From: Godfrey DiGiorgi <ramarren@bayarea.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 97 21:52:20 -0800

I find that the currently available "microfine lens cleaning cloth" does
a much better job than lens tissue ever did and has less tendency to
scratch lens surfaces. They're available under a number of brand names at
any good photo store. I use them in conjunction with an occasional tiny
drop of Kodak Lens Cleaner solution for very stubborn dirt, but normally
I just wipe and dust my lenses and filters with just a little moisture
from my breath.

Godfrey