Subject: Some Minizoom photographs
From: Godfrey DiGiorgi <ramarren@bayarea.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 97 08:43:00 -0800

I've got a small website up and going, finally. A conversation on the
rollei list led me to add a couple of Leica Minizoom pictures to it and I
thought that folks on the Leica Users Group list might like to see them.
You get there via my website welcome page:

 <http://www.bayarea.net/~ramarren>

and clicking on the picture link.

There are six pictures currently available for viewing, taken with Nikon
35Ti, Rollei 35, Minox B and Leica Minizoom cameras. I'd love to hear
comments, good or bad.

best,
Godfrey