Subject: Godfrey's site
From: firkin@netconnect.com.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 1997 20:58:43 +1100

Beware of this site. It may lead you away from the beloved and into a dark
and devious world of espionage. :-) Seriously, I enjoyed the pictures. In
fact there is nothing I like better than putting a picture to an "e-Mail".
One question. How is everyone scanning their images for display?

I'm in Boston in May and seem to remember someone using a Boston lab for
PhotoCD storage. If you are out there, could you let me know the costs of
image transfer. I've had little luck or love for the Nikon Coolscan. Any
comments.
 TIA

Alastair Firkin