Subject: Re: Changing the size of the white measuring circle possible?
From: hartmann@interaccess.com (Nicholas Hartmann)
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 1997 10:35:56 -0600

>I'm turned off by the MR meters, but it would be nice to have
>something small. I like the looks of the Gossen Pilot 2 - not
>too expensive PLUS no battery! Wish it had a bit more low-light
>sensitivity. There's the Sekonic (selenium L398) with more light
>sensitivity, but more size, and the Luna Pro, with more size
>AND a battery. Hmmmmmm.  Think I'm leaning towards a selenium
>meter - total freedom from batteries! Anybody know of other
>decent selenium meters? How about old Westons or GEs? What was
>their lowest EV capability?
>
>Thanks for letting me ramble, and for any meter info.

Take a look at either the Sekonic L-308 flash/ambient meter, or the Luna
Pro Digital. Both are very thin and light, truly shirt-pocket size. I own
the Sekonic and used it with an M4 for years before I got an M6. It takes
one AA battery, which I have never had to replace.

- -- Nick

Nicholas Hartmann                               hartmann@interaccess.com
P.O. Box 1005                                   73057.724@compuserve.com
Oak Park, IL  60304                                       (708) 524-1191
USA                                                   fax (708) 524-1355

Technical and scientific translator:  German, French, Italian -> English