Subject: Re: Leica list, not gun list
From: Stark <astark@suffolk.lib.ny.us>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 1997 21:22:50 -0500 (EST)

Mr. Brick:  	I really don't feel that Mr. White  had any intention
of putting down firarmes owners,
bmw owners and the like let's hope this does not start a thread, also
would you have about 50 pounds of Leica/Linof equipmnt for sale????
I buy by the pound. That said , now I will totter off to bed. Tony