Subject: Re: Cleaning chromium bodies
From: D Khong <dkhong@pacific.net.sg>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 1997 06:15:21 +0800 (SGT)

At 08:31 PM 3/11/97 -0000, you wrote:
>How do one remove residues of old sticky tapes on chrome bodies - without
causing too much damage? My M6 manual recommends "a soft cloth completely
free from foreign matter", but I=B4m afraid it takes at least a little bit=
 of
foreign matter to make my dirty M3s nice and shiny.

>Claes

Try Zippo lighter fluid but use sparingly on an old piece of chamois leather
cloth on the chrome parts only. =20

Dan Khong