Subject: Re: LUG versus Oddmund, or the contrary !
From: Lucien <100774.527@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 12 Mar 97 12:39:54 EST

Oddmund,

Who are you, where are you from, why are you on the list ?

Because I'm on this list sinds only three weeks, and because my english is not
so good, I don't really understand the problem with you.(if there is really a
problem!)

By the way, maybe I'm really "terre a terre" (down-to-earth) but I'm on this
list mainly to discuss about Leica, Leitz, Rangefinder cameras, photography
etc... (discussing and using, collecting, trading, reading, disputing, arguing,
questioning, making mistakes etc...)

I hope that tomorrow, when I will open my E-mail-box, I will not be sorry
because I of this E-mail.

Lucien

P.S. I KNOW I WILL !! Please Lucien, push on delete, NOW !!