Subject: Re: Pradovit
From: "Roger J. Flanigan" <istr1848@fox.nstn.ca>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 1997 19:33:12 -0800

Bengt Blomberg wrote:

> Dear LUGs
>
> I am planning to buy a new slide projector and am considering the Pradovit
> P300, but which lens should I go for?
> I am using plastic glassless frames such as GePe, Fuji and Agfa. Should I
> choose the Colorplan FF (Flat Field) or CF (Curved Field)? Or should I go
> for the Super-Colorplan(about 110 $ more)?

Curved-field lenses are better for glassless mounts, but still won't
provide perfect edge-to-edge sharpness. The Super-Colorplan is
flat-field only. For optimum results you would need to remount all your
slides in glass mounts and get a Super-Colorplan-P2. (The regular
Super-Colorplan-P is not compatible with the P-300, P-600 or P-150)

Best Regards,
Roger