Subject: Re: LUG versus Oddmund, or the contrary !
From: Stark <astark@suffolk.lib.ny.us>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 1997 20:38:04 -0500 (EST)

Dan: Let's all met at a place of your choice you buy the beer and I will
pick up the food, but only and I mean only that Oddmund is guest of honor!
also it is a fact that France is a leader in the cloneing process!!!
Hummmm (:)-. Now this is for Oddmund! please bring some of that fine wine
that my grandmother used to give me when I was a small boy, no I have no
idea what it was I know that it was a red wine and Oh so good... Aurevoir
 Tony

                        TEMPUS VITAM REGIT