Subject: Re: A Puzzlement!!!
From: Ted Grant <75501.3002@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 15 Mar 97 10:45:21 EST

Donal Philby wrote:

<<<<Optional:  Romantic mate, but only if you can find one with whom you are
very, very comfortable, who doesn't talk much and who doesn't need to
have breakfast or dinner at normal hours and requires minimal
maintenance.  Language and negotiating skills a plus.  Large red
windbreaker (old Nat. Geographic trick) for putting on models in
landscape. >>>>>>>>

Donal, a man after my own heart!!!!!!! :)

I like this part of the "what to take"  best of all!!!  :)

And from experience, it is more important than the cameras, "sometimes" :)  Oh
yeah,  it helps if she knows how to load a Leica!!!!!!

ted