Subject: Re: Carrying a Leica
From: Rosesanan Soon Lai Yoke <adisoon@pl.jaring.my>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 1997 06:27:44 +0800

Personally, I prefer the black version of the M6. It has always seemed more
sleek  and more functional to me. However, the colour of it does not really
have any effect on peoples's reponses as I have found. The shiny titanium
version seems to attract as little attention as the black one. This was my
reservation in the first place of getting a titanium one. I think wheather
the camera attracts attention has more to do with the way the photographer
handles it and himself. Any Comments??

- -adi  =20