Subject: Re: Leica Alternatives -Reply
From: Joel Tlumak <JT@JMBM.COM>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 1997 10:25:57 -0800

Peter, just so I do not misunderstand you, I would like to know
that if you were in fact talking ONLY about new cameras, are
you also precluding all of the used Leica cameras and lenses
that are still used, cameras and lenses that are no longer in
production, cameras and lenses that are more affordable
to many photographers, including those on this, than the new
equipment and produce as good photos as M6s and new
Leica lenses?

And if you are not precluding used Leica cameras and lenses
then you are in fact talking about useable rangefinder
cameras such as the rangefinder Contax, Kiev, Nikon and
Canon cameras and lenses, including screwmount Leicas.

Obviously, Pandora appears to be the only one on your side.