Subject: Re: Elmar 90mm f4
From: wilcox@umcc.umich.edu (Ken Wilcox)
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 1997 19:18:38 -0500

I think lens barrels were adjusted for individual lens heads to focus
properly. (I know that 135 Hectors have the lens serial # inside the barrel
in order to keep them matched) I think that it is possible to have the
focus mechanism readjusted, but I don't know how practical this would be
given that 90 Elmars are quite inexpensive.

kw

- ----
LHSA, MEA, LAW                         preferred---> <wilcox@umcc.umich.edu>
                                              <kwilcox@genesee.freenet.org>