Subject: VisoII
From: "Richard W. Hemingway" <n5xrd@telepath.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 1997 17:05:32 -0600

LUGs:

I have recently reacquired an R7 to go with my M6 (sold the G1 as the
viewfinder was fidly (sp?) and didn't like the manual (electronic) focus.

I have a VisoII with 4x right angle finder that is going to waste.  The Viso
is excellent + .  The finder is also except for a small 1/16 x 1/8
horizontal mark near the bottom of the prisim.  It does not affect the use
of the Viso. I would like to sell it - $ 85-90 and you pay the freight???
Really haven't looked up the value on dealers lists.

Dick Hemingway
Norman, OK