Subject: Re: R8 CAM LEICA RESPONSE!!!!!
From: Ted Grant <75501.3002@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 25 Mar 97 18:42:37 EST

<<<I'd rather buy  wine to my friends for $3200...>>>>

Oddman mon ami,

When should we arrive in your pleasant village in the south of France?  I'm due
for some very fine French wine and cheese, crackers and pate! Or Bagette with a
fine cognac pate. Your offer to buy the wine is most gracious, thank you. :)

I'll check on the cheapest flights from Vancouver and what would be the nearest
airport? Also directions to your place, as I assume we'll have to rent a car or
could you meet us at the airport?

I'd love to break bread with you and partake your offer of fine wine. :)  And
I'll bring my R8 with all the lenses which work just fine, despite the terrorist
note of the other day saying otherwise! :)  Why I'll even let you play with
it.:)

ted
Victoria, Canada
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant