Subject: Re: Noctilux 50
From: c.blaue@bmsg.de
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 1997 19:11:40 +0100

>   Can't find any english version. Can't read Dutch.

>   --adi

>   At 11:34 AM 3/22/97 -0700, you wrote:
>   >
>   >
>   >http://www.imx.nl/photosite/leica/m/lenses/noctilux.html
>   >
>   >Here is a plauditory review of the Noctilux in Dutch.  There may be an
>   >English version available at the same site.
>   >
>   >John Barnabas

I didn't find an English version either. But I rcognized two other things

First: it is an interesting test including a comparison of the Noctilux with
the Summicron and the Summarit. As far as my poor Dutch reading capabilities
last it is a mixture of a technical test and some field expierience.

Second: it is written by Erwin Puts, who is a member of this list. Erwin,
could you PLEASE translate it?

christoph