Subject: Re: M6 Servicing
From: Alistair_Stewart_at_LC4001@ccmailgw.mcgawpark.baxter.com
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 1997 17:00:51 -0600

- --IMA.Boundary.681714958

Frederic,

Don Goldberg @ DAG does great work.

Call him at 608 838 4769.

Tell him I gave you his name.

Alistair

Subject: M6 Servicing
Author:  FSilberman@aol.com at Internet
Date:    3/26/97 12:37 PM

I would like to get some feedback on servicing an M6.
A little case history:
 I was hit by a bus & my camera took a bang on the corner of the rewind lever
side. Subsequently, I've had the camera serviced 3 times because of the
meter.
It works fine, and then for no apparent reason is off 3 stops. This
consistently has happened after each servicing to address this problem. Note:
each time I've had the camera serviced by a different company & I brought it
in once & mailed it out on the two latter occasions. Could UPS shipping shake
it up enough to cause problems?
4 questions: (1) Where's the best place to go for servicing?
(2) Has any one else had problems of a similar nature with the meter? (3)
Does shipping out the camera for service compound the problem by shaking the
camera up too much? (4) How often do you recommend sending in the camera for
a tune up?
Thanks
Frederic

- --IMA.Boundary.681714958