Subject: Re: A great camera named Contax
From: Oddmund Garvik <garvik@i-t.fr>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 97 04:51:26 -0800

At 19:29 26/03/1997 -0500, Dan Cardish wrote:

>An interesting read.   Looks like Marc may have some competion!

1) Eh bien, I don't want to compete with anybody. I am a very humble guy. ;^#)

2) I think that the historical aspect is a natural part of photography. I
also wanted to show that the Contax T, T2, TVS and G models are parts of a
long tradition, and highly on-topic items here. Now I am waiting for the T3
to come.

3) It was just another follow up of the trolling paranoia put forward by one
of our private club members from Crystal Palace. Next time I'll send you
another joke... :^#D

Oddmund

I bhfad uainn go le/ir an drochrud...
Djalli qendrofte larg prej te gjithe nesh...
Far from us all be the evil thing...

Oddmund Garvik
garvik@i-t.fr