Subject: Favorite Film/Developer/Paper Combinations???
From: Steve <cameras@jetlink.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 1997 19:08:30 -0800

I'm getting back seriously into B/W again only to find that I am not
familiar with the current lineup of Films/Developers/Papers the way I
used to be.

I would be very interested to hear of favorite combinations using
today's mediums--but also please include WHY it is a favorite.  Trying
to evaluate "GREAT RESULTS" is pretty difficult unless it is compared to
something else.

For instance, has anyone sorted out the old guard of TriX and HP5 vs
Tmax vs Delta?
What is superior under what circumstances?  WHY?

Thanks All,

Stephen Gandy