Subject: Re: "Atraumatic" leica straps
From: Ted Grant <75501.3002@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 29 Mar 97 23:13:55 EST

Donal Philbey wrote;

<<Beautiful, mint Leicas are dead Leicas.
Scratch yours.  Go on.  It'll be good for your pictures.>>>

Hey good buddy you're sure runnin hot this Easter weekend. :)  But as usual
right on the mark.

I give my Leica's, M6's, (3) R7's (3) and now the R8,(1 and two on order)  as
tender a care as I can, but they are no more or less tools to assist me in
capturing the imgaes my eyes see. And if in the capturing of those scenes they
get a bit of a mark, so be it.

And a completely unmarked Leica is as useless as tits on a bull, as they have
never been used for real picture taking! :)

ted
Victoria, Canada
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant