Subject: Re[2]: 90/2.8 Elmarit -Reply
From: seungmin@luxmail.luxcom.com
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 97 08:58:45 PST

     No, we are talking about 90 Elmarit, not fat Tele-Elmarit.

Subject: Re: 90/2.8 Elmarit -Reply
Author:  leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us at Internetmail
Date:    3/31/97 8:57 AM

Are we talking about the short fat tele-elmarit?

>>> Paul Schliesser <paulsc@eos.net> 03/28/97 02:15pm >>>
>I understand that the subject lens was originally in chrome finish  >and
changed to black later.  Does anyone know when it happened with
>what serial number range?

The 90/2.8 Elmarit was made in chrome up until mid 1968. I don't know
what serial numbers this would include, but 1968 serial numbers run
from  2 254 401 through 2 312 750, so if it's before this range, it would
be  chrome, if after, it would be black.

- - Paul