Subject: M-4 purchase advice---THANKS
From: Kim Sherman <ksherman@cottenmusic.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 1997 08:46:15 -0600

Thanks to all of you who responded to my request for advice on whether to
purchase the M-4 at $1050 from Ken Hansen.  Just after sending this note to
the list I received an e-mail from Ben Holmes that his M-6 body was still
available for sale if I was interested (I had wished to purchase it before,
but ben had told me it was sold).  I had to leave immediately for a trip
out of town, and found out later from Ben via phone that the M-6 is indeed
mine for the very nice price of $1550 and shipping.

I have informed Ken I'll be sending back the M-4 body.  For $500 more than
the M-4 (which obviously needed some work), it made sense for me to buy the
M-6.  I'm glad to be buying it from Ben.

Thanks again to all who responded.

Kim Sherman