Subject: Projector Questions
From: Lucian Chis <chis@ENGR.ORST.EDU>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 1997 14:13:30 -0700 (PDT)

Hello there,

I hope I'm not polluting with some questions regarding Leitz projectors.
I have a Pradovit Color Autofocus with 90mm/2.5 Colorplan and sometimes I
feel the need for a wider lens.  I have found an 50mm/2.8 Elmar for $80
mail order but I wonder if I can use it with the same condenser (which is
marked 80 ... 120. I understood that these lenses used to come with the
matching condenser.
Secondly, I can buy a Prado Universal 300 with 200mm lens but It
doesn't have a 6X6 carrier and I'm wondering if I can use my 90mm lens on
it when projecting 6X6 slides (that would be wide), and if you can still
get the 6X6 carriers anywhere?

Thanks