Subject: Passing Along Rumors...
From: "David W. Almy" <dalmy@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 06 Apr 1997 22:14:01 -0400

All,

This was posted on CompuServe Saturday (not by me). Don't know the
"poster." Thought it would be entertaining to the group.

David W. Almy
Annapolis, Maryland

My local dealer (Geneva) just spend 5 days at the Solms Leica factory.
He informed me that a new Leica M lens will be on the market in the near
future.  It is apparently a three focal lens  28/35/50mm.  However, it
will not be a zoom.  A mail order company advertise it on its catalogue,
without picture and further details. At Solms, they did not provide more
information.

Does anyone has any further explanations or information concerning this
lens?

Guy Vermeil-Geneva, Switzerland