Subject: Re: M6 Rangefinder Repair
From: Adisak Soon <adisoon@pl.jaring.my>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 1997 14:05:48 +0800

Hello,

I have also a problem with my rangefinder, but this time it is one of fungus
creeping up in the secondary mirror.The local Leica distributor told me a
repair would cost about 800 Singapore dollars. Can anyone else do it for me
at a lower price, and a quick turnaround time too?? I live nin Malalysia

- --adisoon