Subject: Re: LEICA Fotografie magazine
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 1997 20:52:38 -0700

At 11:29 PM 4/12/97 EDT, you wrote:

>"LEICA Fotografie International magazine"
>
>Anyone else out there reading the newly designed Leica magazine?
>
>If you haven't seen it, it's worth getting one and having a look. And if you
>didn't care for the older version this is a major improvement.
>
>It has all the appearance of a very slick well produced photo magazine and
has a
>new editor giving it a new look.
>
>ted

Yes... I've been getting LFI for about 20 years now. I do like the new
format. The first issue was an extreme disappointment to me because it had
a feature article by a "photographer" (in VERY BIG quotes) that I've
watched for years and who is completely talentless. The work is absolutely
dreadful. And always has been. It's beyond me how this person gets into
publications and other things. I won't say any more as I could get really
heated-up!!! This is NOT just my opinion. Look through the issue and see
who I'm talking about. It's like the nose on your face...

Jim