Subject: Unsubsribe info' request
From: "J.Redfern" <jredfern@ftn.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 1997 15:24:25 -0500

I'm convulsing with apologies and flagelating myself silly with a wet
noodle as I write this but I could use some help unsubscribing from the LUG.
	I'm back off to Baffin Island for a while and due to hassles with
my mail software no longer seem to access the instructions for
unsubscribing.
	Would some kind and tolerant soul be willing to e-mail me the
relevant commands?
Cheers in adavance and a thousand apologies,
Jae
(PS: instructions for unsubscribing from the Rollei list would go down
nicely too.)