Subject: to ted grant
From: Steven Blutter <sblutter@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 1997 06:50:48 -0500

the 'sand and gravel' was my experience and went to tri-x pushed in
t-max developer for 3200.  probably overexposed due to long experience
with tri-x at extreme asa's.
to clarify, are you shooting the t-max 3200 rated right at 3200?
i didn't check the developer times (i'm at my desk at work), but is your
9 1/2 mins. @ 75 over or under?
also, those rapid agitations scare me with such sensitive material..
the pics on your web sight don't seem to have required such speed...
(especially liked the one of the guy reading the x-rays - well done!)
thnks
steven