Subject: Re: weekend assignment response
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 1997 08:57:41 -0500 (EST)

At 12:09 AM 4/15/97 -0400, you wrote:

>ted
>Victoria, Canada
>http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant
>
>PS. Lucien if you go to the above web page there are a few frames from my
latest
>book and the shot of the doctor examining the x-ray film is a Noctilux frame.

Ted:  I tried to access your page but can't.  The address you gave is not
found.  I can get to Islandnet, but you are not listed under Photographers
and their search page is under construction.  I'd like to see the photo with
the Noctilux.  Is there a mistake in the URL?  Thanks - Tina
Images by Tina Manley, ASMP
images@infoave.net
<http://www.photogs.com/manley/index.html>