Subject: Re: LEICA Fotografie magazine
From: ANDY5223@aol.com
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 1997 11:42:14 -0400 (EDT)

Ted:

Another feature which I enjoy is the ease with which +/- adjustments can be
made for bracketing.  I thought I was going to need the heavy and clunky
Motor Drive (when it becomes avilable later in the year) in order to bracket
easily.  But I find the lever action to be so easy that I may pass on both
the motor or winder and do it manually.

The one thing I do miss from the earlier models was the hand grip that
covered the back of the hand so that it was virtually impossible to drop it
when hand-carrying.  The new system lacks the leather strap.

Andy