Subject: M3 price
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 1997 16:29:16 -0700

I know this has probably been asked numerous times, but I failed to keep
the info as I didn't forsee the opportunity that has just been presented to
me. My question is: What is a user M3 body (s/n 732719) worth. It was just
completely checked-out by a reputable repair company in San Francisco and
given a clean bill of health. The asking price is $475. No dents, just well
worn. Any opinions?

TIA,

Jim