Subject: Re: lens adapter
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 1997 21:58:23 -0400

At 08:33 PM 4/19/97 -0500, Vernon Fischer wrote:
>  I am looking for a lens adapter from Leica screw or M to Pentax screw
>(female), I need this to couple my M3 to a telescope.

These are rather hard to find.  Cambridge DID market such about a decade
ago, which is where I got mine, with an enlarging lens (a Schacht Travenar
which later exploded, though this was quite an all-right lens).

Leitz made a bunch of 42mm threaded adapters for their Bellows II rigs, but
these are actually in T-mount, not M42, though Leitz never deigned to admit
as much.

Marc

Marc James Small
Cha Robh Bas Fir, Gun Ghras Fir!