Subject: Re: lens adapter
From: Michael Volow <mvolo@acpub.duke.edu>
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 1997 02:03:49 -0400 (EDT)

Have you tried Professional Camera Repair in In NYC. At one time the mad
a custom adapter for me to adapt the lens  head of 90/2.8 Elmarit to a
LTM 39mm. If they still do custom adapter, I don't know if it would be as
inexpensive as the one they did for me years ago, but it might be worth
asking.

> At 08:33 PM 4/19/97 -0500, Vernon Fischer wrote:
> >  I am looking for a lens adapter from Leica screw or M to Pentax screw
> >(female), I need this to couple my M3 to a telescope.

Michael Volow, M.D. (mvolo@acpub.duke.edu)
Department of Psychiatry, Durham VA Medical Center, Durham, NC
919 286 0411 Ext 6933