Subject: Re: M7---Well Sort Of--
From: "Jeff Segawa" <segawa@nospam.netone.com>
Date: 20 Apr 97 09:09:08 -0700

On Sat, Apr 19, 1997 8:55 PM, Steve <cameras@jetlink.net>wrote:
>2) Two, I repeat TWO, Japanese manufacturers are working on prototypes
>which are up to date electronic cameras taking Leica M Lenses.

That'd be interesting. I note that someone else has mentioned Konica and
Ricoh as makers of M-compatible lenses; anyone know how to get ahold of
these, how good they are, and what the prices might be? Could these be the
no-name lenses currently being sold by Adorama?

On an unrelated note, can anyone advise me regarding the use of a new 50
Elmar as an enlarging lens? And about using a 90 tele for 6x4.5 and 6x6
enlargements? I'm currently inclined to divest myself of M gear for awhile
(seduced again by those lower-cost 6x4.5 rangefinders!), but if I could
keep the lens(es) in use, that would be great.