Subject: Re: The ethics of reselling
From: wilcox@umcc.umcc.umich.edu (Ken Wilcox)
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 1997 17:32:27 -0400

Describing equipment via e-mail is something that I find very difficult to
do. As mentioned, phrases have different meaning to different people. I try
to use actual measurements of defects for size and location.

My favorite seller of used gear is KEH in Atlanta and I try to grade like
they do; in other words I hope that the buyer will find the equipment to be
in better condition than they expected. To that I add a 10 day return
policy.

This isn't perfect, but works well most of the time.

Cheers!

kw

- ----
LHSA, MEA, LAW                         preferred---> <wilcox@umcc.umich.edu>