Subject: Re: M5 Meter System
From: Rogerio Reis <rvr@ncc.up.pt>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 1997 17:12:54 +0100

> I am interested in buying an M5. However, I was told that the battery
> for the M5 meter is different from that for the M6, and is out of
> production, so that one would have to use the battery (which is slightl=
> larger) for M6, and that use of the larger M6 battery would eventually
> break the screw-on cap of the battery compartment.

	Battery for m5 is back in production... at least according "Chasseur =

D'Images"

+-------------------------+---------------------------------------------+=

| Rogerio Reis            | rvr@ncc.up.pt	                	|
| Universidade do Porto	  |                                             |=
 =

| R.Campo Alegre, 823	  | 						|
| 4000 PORTO		  | Tel:	+351 2 6001672 (ext.112)        |
| PORTUGAL		  |   					        |

|"Contrariwise," continued Tweedledee, "if it was so, it might be, and	|
|if it were so, it would be; but as it isn't, it ain't.  That's logic!" |=

|               -- Lewis Carroll					|