Subject: Fw: Repair -Reply
From: Dave Stedman <DSTEDM@corp.atl.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 1997 11:32:42 -0700

- --=_702215C2.47264F5D

Try Don Goldberg. (DAG Camera Repair.)

He probably has the best collection of parts and knowledge of
anyone in the US (with regard to SM and M cameras).  He was
recommended to me as the best by Jim Lager and others that
are knowledgeable.  I have had him work on a wide selection of
SM, and bayonet bodies, and have always been more than
pleased.  Be aware, he is very busy and rather slow.

Address:

DAG Camera Repair
2451 Thatcher Lane
McFarland, Wisconsin 53558