Subject: M4-P
From: andreas frijdal <frijdal@dada.it>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 1997 14:05:28 -0700

dear LUG friends

after severals months of LUG readings I'm going to make the big step. I
have been offered a M4-P black (1620697) at 30.000 bfr/ 850$(condition:
heavyly used, hardly any paint left on the back, but no obvious signs of
crashes, shutter sounds ok, at 15 and 30 has a litlle echo).

a summicron 50/2 collaps.(1174978) used but ok. the only inconvenience i
see is the diapphr. ring that is rather heavy, as a result you tend to
unlock the lens into it's collaps. position. asking price 5000Bfr/135 $.

none of these look like collectibles like i saw them in the shops, but
that is not what i'm looking for. I want to make BW portraits, so I will
also need a 90mm.

my own experrience: 2 nikkormats ftn (35, 43-86 and 105) in the
seventies, too bulky resulting in a nice rollei 35 (which was stolen)
than a  minox 35gt (great little camera but i have already the second of
which the electroinics alsowent crazy)

please some advice,

andreas frijdal
casalmonte