Subject: Re: lightning
From: "Neal Findley" <nealfindley@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 1997 20:39:49 -0500

Don't stand under a tree barefoot with your M3 extended skyward.
Seriously though - I use slow film whether B&W or Color with camera on
tripod and lense wide open obviously focused for infinity - aim the lens
toward an active quadrant of the sky and do a time exposure of 2 to 10
seconds and hope flashes occur during the exposure.  Never have been fast
enough to catch it otherwise.
- -Neal