Subject: RE: Leica Items For Sale
From: db <boise@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 1997 18:25:46 -0400

Hello Ting,

>>just called ur office.. (u're out of town) Is your summarit still
available???<<

Yes, I am in Salt Lake City Utah until Friday (25 April) at which time I
will return home to Boise.

Yes, the Summarit is still available.  I would not have sold it without
first contacting you.  Another person contacted me yesterday but I told him
it was your choice first and that I would get back with him next Monday
after I sent you a message to see if you still wanted it.  This is good
timing I think. :-)

If you want the Summarit you can send a personal check for $395 to me at my
home address below.  I will pay UPS ground shipping or US Priority Mail to
you, which ever you prefer.  If you prefer UPS 2 Day air of FedEx 2 Day air
I will split the cost with you (should be about $10.00 to send 2 Day so add
$5 if that is how you would like it delivered.

Best regards,
Don Bledsoe
3550 Muleskinner Dr.
Boise, Idaho 83716