Subject: Re: Leica slide projectors
From: phong@tiac.net (phong)
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 1997 22:36:18 +0000

At 10:56 1997-04-23 -0400, you wrote:
>	Sometime back there was a discussion on this list of an adapter for
>using a Leitz slide projector lens on a Kodak Carosel projector.  Does
>anyone know of a source for this adapter and any further info?
>	I would also solicit comments on the P150 projector. I'm
>considering buying one but I'm slighty put off by the small tray capacity.
>
>		Thanks in advance.

I too, am looking to buy a projector.  Could any one with experience with
the Leica P300 IR
(B&H $500) comment on it ?  Am I correct in assuming the P2002 to be an
overkill for home usage,
monetarily and otherwise speaking.  Also, where can I buy the projector
without the lens ?
And what are the practical differences among the Flat Field, the Curved
Field and the Super
Color Plan 90/2.5 lenses ?

Thanks in advance,

- - Phong

Doan huu Phong                                Doan & Associates, Ltd.
phong@tiac.net                                Tel. (508) 266-9428