Subject: Re: Leica slide projectors
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 1997 18:53:29 -0400

At 10:44 PM 4/24/97 +0100, Pascal wrote:
>The SUPER COLORPLAN 90 mm f/2.5 is only available in flat field type. The
>Super Colorplan is said by Leica to be even better than the Colorplan.
>Given the high quality of the latter, however, I do not really see much
>need in upgrading to the Super Colorplan, especially since I am using
>unglassed slides. Note that the Super Colorplan can not be mounted on a
>Leica P150-P155 projector.

This last isn't true:  I have one and use it with my P150.  The
Super-ColorPlan-P (Leica number 37085) will only mount in the P2002 or
early projectors;  the Super-Colorplan-P2 (Leica number 30955) will mount
in the P150 family of projectors.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!